You can make payments to us in several ways. Please note that we will incur costs to receive payments by some of the methods listed below and any costs we are charged will be deducted from your budget.
If you would like to make an electronic bank transfer, contact us and we'll let you have our bank account details so you can do that. From a UK bank account, this is the most cost-effective way to send funds to us. From outside the UK, depending on the amount, the charges we incur for this kind of payment may be less than for a PayPal or card payment, so feel free to ask about this option.
You can send sterling cheques and international money orders payable to Forefathers Ltd. to our postal address.
Terms and conditions relating to card payments can be viewed here.
You can make payments to us by credit card using the Pay Now button below.
Although this facility is operated by PayPal you do not need to have a PayPal account to use this option.
If you do have a PayPal account, you can also simply send money from that account to email@example.com.
If you don't have a PayPal account, or if you prefer not to use your PayPal account, you can just make a card payment in the normal way.
Please click on the yellow Pay Now button below to enter the PayPal website, and start the payment process.
However, if you are at all unsure, please read through the instructions, before clicking the Pay Now button below.
Return to home page
Although this online payments facility is operated by PayPal, in most countries no PayPal account is required: you can just use your credit or debit card by selecting the "Pay with a debit or credit card" option.
1. First note the "Enter description" and "Item price" fields in the top left hand corner.
If you are paying a deposit and do not have an invoice from us, simply put "Deposit payment" and your name in the "Description" field, and the agreed deposit amount in the "Item price" field.
If we have sent you an invoice, please specify your invoice number in the "Description" field, and the invoice amount in the "Item price" box.
2. Then click Update to update the total. You can now proceed with making payment.
3. Now note the Pay with a debit or credit card option in the bottom right hand corner of the screen (circled in red in the screenshot below). Click on "Pay with a debit or credit card".
4. Select your country from the drop-down list of countries.
5. Select your card type from the drop-down list of card types. Which card types are available is dependent on the country selected.
6. The remaining information you are required to enter varies depending on the card type and country selected, but typically includes the normal card details, billing address and some contact information.
7. Click "Continue".
8. Verify that your details are correct on the next screen and click Pay Now
Here is a screenshot of what you will see when your click the yellow "Pay Now" button above these instructions. Please note this is just a representation of the form that will appear, not the form itself.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org